Education Minister Announces New Parental Inclusion and Consent Policies.
Boards of education must immediately pause involvement with any third-party organization, such as ARC Foundation and the SOGI 1 2 3 Program
Released on August 22, 2023 – As of Today:
- Schools must seek parent/guardian permission when changing the preferred name and pronouns used by students under the age of 16 in the school;
- Parents/guardians must be informed about the sexual health education curriculum and have the option to decline their children’s participation; and,
- Boards of education must immediately pause involvement with any third-party organization, such as ARC Foundation and the SOGI 1 2 3 Program, connected to sexual health education as the ministry undertakes review of educational resources to ensure alignment with curriculum outcomes. Only teachers, not outside third-parties, will be able to present sexual education materials in the classroom. This directive does not include professionals employed by government ministries or the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
“Our government has heard the concerns raised by Saskatchewan parents about needing to be notified and included in their children’s education in these important areas,” Education Minister Dustin Duncan said.
“We also determined that while all of Saskatchewan’s school divisions had policies dealing with these matters, those policies varied from one division to another, so it was important to standardize these policies and ensure consistency of parental inclusion, no matter where your child goes to school.”
“Parent/guardian involvement is critical in every student’s education,” Duncan said. “Schools will continue to ensure safe learning environments where all students feel included, protected and respected.”
Parent/guardian consent for students under 16 will now be required to change a student’s name or pronouns in the school. For students 16 and over, parent/guardian consent is not required.
Parents shall be given the opportunity to opt out of all or part of the Human Sexuality unit. The withdrawal shall be expressed in writing. RESPECT of all students’ personal and familie beliefs regarding family life and human sexuality will be the foremost objective.
For more information, contact: Brayden Fox
Shared from https://www.saskatchewan.ca/government/news-and-media/2023/august/22/education-minister-announces-new-parental-inclusion-and-consent-policies
Tanya Shares the WINS in Saskatchewan and Manitoba and Highlights Action4Canada’s
Involvement in Those Wins
She also provides further actions and steps that must be taken to completely eradicate the agenda to use the education system to sexualize and confuse our children.
This is an important win! The Saskatchewan Minister of Education, Dustin Duncan, announced on Tuesday, August 22 that:
- Boards of education must immediately pause involvement with any third-party organization, such as the ARC Foundation and the SOGI 123 Program, connected to sexual health education;
- Schools must seek parent/guardian permission when changing the preferred name and pronouns used by students under the age of 16 in the school; and
- Parents/guardians must be informed about the sexual health education curriculum and have the option to decline their children’s participation.
Action4Canada’s Saskatchewan team has been working very hard in the background communicating with government officials by serving the SOGI 123 Notice of Liability and the Ban Non-governmental and special interest groups flags and propaganda letter, as well as providing evidence and information on the harms of SOGI 123 and sending additional letters and correspondence to prompt the government to revoke the implementation of SOGI 123. The threat of personal liability is a legitimate risk that all elected officials, trustees, teachers and principals must be made aware of when supporting SOGI 123. They have been duly warned of the measurable harm to children as a result of SOGI being implemented, and they have a fiduciary duty to protect children.
Thank you to everyone who participated in and supported Action4Canada’s Call to Action Campaign, signed the petition and wrote letters calling on the Saskatchewan government to ban SOGI 123 and Planned Parenthood. The petition was signed by over 10,000 people and for each of those 10,000 signatures, an email was sent to the Minister of Education, Deputy Minister, Premier and Health Minister.
Although this announcement is a great win there is still more work to be done. This attack against our children is being pushed by radical LGBTQ sex activists who are planting seeds of doubt into children’s heads that prompt them to question their God-given gender (male or female). There is no child that was born in the wrong body, there is no such thing as a trans child. So, we will not stop until this nonsense is completely removed from our education system and society at large.
Sign and Share the Petition to completely ban SOGI 123 and to ban and defund Planned Parenthood
2) Take a few minutes and send Dustin Duncan a note of thanks for his recent announcement and further demand that he not “pause” SOGI 123 but rather ban it, as well as Planned Parenthood. Template letter below. Copy, paste to your email and send to: email@example.com CC: all MLA’s
Dear Dustin Duncan, Minister of Education,
Thank you for your recent announcement regarding taking steps to protect children and parental rights. These steps are significant, however, you announced that boards of education are to merely “pause involvement with any third-party organization, such as ARC Foundation and the SOGI 123 Program.”
When referring to sexual health education and disallowing outside parties to teach sexual health, you mention that this “does not include professionals employed by government ministries or the Saskatchewan Health Authority.” Is Planned Parenthood being permitted to continue to teach sexual health to students?
You have been well-informed and duly warned that SOGI 123, and Planned Parenthood, are causing measurable harm to children and that you have a fiduciary duty to put children’s well-being ahead of individuals who are using our children as pawns to advance a political agenda.
Therefore, I respectfully request that you take the necessary further steps to publicly announce that SOGI 123 learning resources and Planned Parenthood will be fully banned.
I look forward to your immediate attention to this matter.
**To access Action4Canada’s resources and to learn more on this topic visit our Political LGBTQ page.
As Action4Canada continues to courageously defend Canadians rights and freedoms we ask that you would please consider courageously giving, either a one time donation or becoming a monthly donor. Help Action4Canada continue to bring solutions and hope to the nation!
If you are in need of prayer please reach out to our Prayer Team @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Remember: Freedom of speech, thought, belief and the right to life, liberty and security of the person are guaranteed. We do not need to beg, barter or ask for them…they are ours for the taking.
God bless you and God bless Canada!
The Team @